Mittwoch, 7. September 2016

Braids and outfits in September ♡

Hello lovely people ♡ I have been active today and created an outfit posting with hair inspirations for you. Currently I am back in my hometown Berlin. My sister celebrated her 18th birthday last weekend and she organised a great party night. 
Growing up means so many things. And my little sister grew up fast in the past years. She experienced alot like moving to america. Yees and now I am a proud older sister.

“Growing up is losing some illusions, in order to acquire others.” Virginia Woolf

And now baaack to my post. Everyone who is close with me knows the fact that I have a real "tick" with hair and hairstyles. I love to style and create new bombshell hair by adding little diamondstones or braiding. Furthermore I am obsessed with volume.
Some of my Instagram followers recently asked for a youtube video, showing how I get the hair done. So you might get to see a little hairstyle tutorial in a few weeeeks.






The dress is from Forever21 (18€) and my necklace and bracelet were a present from my mum in amsterdam. Loove you guys



The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. Audrey Hepburn
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/hair.html